March 09, 2006

Phoebe is back from fat camp


Phoebe survived 7 weeks of pure hell by hiding under the couch, under the refrigerator, in drawers, in closets, and by only coming out at night... ninja style... while living with my brother, his 3 roommates, and his 2 cats. She lost a few pounds... I'm not sure how many. I freaked out at first, because i thought for sure she was only like 6 lbs (scarily underweight). Turns out she weighs 11. So Lord knows how much she weighed pre-trip. I guess she was a little chunky... I just didn't see it because I was blinded by unconditional love.

On the way home we bought her a new litter box, lots of food and snacks, and new toys. Here she is with purple mouse. She's also sporting a new scratch on her nose, presumably obtained from a bitch fight with my brother's cat Marquis. No matter.... she's back home and back to her old fluffy, happy self.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home